Brand: Jaspo Worldwide
Jaspo Honda PRO 30 Quad Skates with Rubber Wheels Fixed Body Roller Shoe Skates Approximate for Training & Practice Purpose for Beginners (All Age Group) (Black, 1 UK (Foot Length (21.8 cms)Total : 0
₹1899 M.R.P: ₹
- SIZE: size-1
- Wheel Material-Rubber
- Closure Type-Lace-Up
- COMFORTABLE FIT & SIMPLE TO LACE
- DURABLE ROLLER SKATES
- Country of Origin-INDIA
- .TOP-QUALITY, DURABLE ROLLER SKATES - These quad roller skates are man-made using a micro-fiber material that creates a breathable, yet durable skate Shoe The skates have a high-impact nylon plate with strong metal trucks that are great for the beginner or casual skater.
- 2.COMFORTABLE FIT & SIMPLE TO LACE - These adjustable roller skates have an easy lace system and a Velcro strap that makes adjusting the skates simple. The high-quality padded tongue helps you slip on the skates with ease and provides a snug yet comfortable fit. Check the size chart before making your purchase.
- 3.SMOOTHEST RIDE POSSIBLE - Assembled with ABEC-627 precision speed bearings, these roller skates provide a smooth ride. The bearing of these skates are made from strong steel for sturdy support and stability These Shoe skates also have tough, 55 mm rubber Wheels, 85A hardness provide extra grip while keeping your ride smooth. These quality roller skates are perfect for both boys and girls.
- 4.FUN & COLORF4. RUBBER WHEEL: Comfortable soft inner shoes Removable, 55 MM rubber smooth wheels. Be suitable for indoor and outdoor. Available for beginners.
Jaspo Honda Shoe Skates highly durable, Economic, finely stiched, fitted with 55 mm rubber wheels 85A hardness, complete protection gear is provided for complete safety of skater. This combo is a definite must-have for beginners and learners. A perfect product for gifting too :) 1. You can stay in shape just by Skating three times a week for 2 hour sessions. 2. Regular Skating not only burns about 6 calories a minute, or 360 calories an hour, but also turns fat into muscle - a double benefit. A few tips on eating and skating: 1. it’s a good idea not eat too much just before skating. It's better to eat afterwards. 2. Eating fattening foods will just replace the calories you've just burned off 3. Remember that it's a gradual process. Check your progress after you've been skating for about a month. A gradual improvement will be longer lasting. - These adjustable roller skates have an easy lace system and a Velcro strap that makes adjusting the skates simple.
Share Your Thoughts with Other CustomersPlease Login To Write Review